Addressing POD Errors/Not Sent
Filtering PODs with Errors
- In the PODs section, filter by the preset filter "PODs with errors".
- Select the POD you would like to view details on.
You'll want to address any errors that appear. This will ensure that PODs get to intended Destinations.
- Once you find a POD that has an error, click on the POD to view the POD detail page.
- On the Destinations tab, click on the error to view the error details (including error code responses).
- Usually errors in sending a POD to a Destination come from Source Routing or Destination Mapping. Fix the cause of the error and then return to the POD.
- Choose the "Resend" button on the POD to attempt the transfer again. If the POD transfer errors again, the Destination will remain in the "Error" section.
- Continue to troubleshoot and fix the cause of the error. If necessary, reach out to us for assistance. If the error was corrected, the Destination will move to the "Successful" section.
Usually, errors impacting one POD will impact other PODs attempting the same Destination. After fixing an error, filter for other errors to the same Destination. You should then be able to resend these other PODs if they were impacted by the same issue.
Addressing "Not Sent"
PODs that are "Not Sent" are not being sent to the Destination for various reasons.
- Once you find a POD that has a Destination that is Not Sent, select the drop-down option to view the responses to each attempt to send to that Destination.
- Select each attempt, and view details as to why that POD was Not sent. In this case, you will notice that the POD was Not sent because "The POD did not pass the source routing rules to be sent to this destination." This means that the POD did not pass the routing rules at the Source that dictate the variables that must be met in order to be routed to the Destination.
- If you would like to make changes to the Source or Destination in order to route this POD to the Destination, go back to the Source/Destination and make changes to the Routing and Validation rules.
- After making changes, return to the POD, and press Resend. Shuttle will run the POD through the same routing and validation rules, and attempt to send it to the Destination again. (Continue to repeat until you receive the desired outcome.)
Even when a POD is not sent to a Destination, it is always archived in Shuttle, and can be pushed if Source and Destination parameters change.