Validating Destination Field Data
- On the Validation tab, setup your Validation rules. These conditions are a set of guidelines that must be met in order for data to be sent to this particular Destination. The first step is to select the "Add Condition" button.
- Select whether the set of validation rules must ALL be met in order to pass validation, or simply pass validation if ANY of conditions are met.
- Next setup each condition with the following:
- Relay Field: The Relay field that the validation rule will be based off of.
- Operator: The function denoting how the Relay field will be compared to the Value.
- Value: The Value that will be compared against the Relay field value.
- Select the "Add Condition" button to add additional rules. There is no limit to the number of rules you can have.
- Once you are done adding conditions, select the "Save" button to save your work.