Shuttle Release 1.2
Release Notes for September 26th, 2018
- We have added a new header and secondary detail sidebar, along with new icons for a better streamlined look.
- New UI improvements for Email and Slack Destinations.
- Now you can use pagination to navigate through PODs.
- On the Destination, we have added HTTP Authentication and other authorization improvements.
- Improved Source and Destination box styling fixes and list views.
- On the mapping tab for Source, we added a button to create a new Relay on the Source mapping tab (and made it searchable), which means you do not have to navigate off that page to make a new Relay.
- Improved drag and drop components on the Form Builder, throughout mappings, and in Destinations fields.
- Updated terminology throughout the app to be more consistent.
- General security updates and additional stabilization for data intake at high load.
- Improvement for rendering of responses for PODs and navigation prompt
- Fixed: Alignment on the tracking tab
- Fixed: The Error filter on PODs list does not show errors.
- Fixed: Tags from Destination disappear, even after saving.
- Fixed: When creating a new Source/Destination, the user is not always automatically taken to the newly created Source/Destination.
- Fixed: Deleted Destinations sometimes cause routing issues.
- Fixed: Duplicate tags appeared some of the time in the tag dropdown.
- Fixed: Chrome’s back button sometimes does not work in Shuttle.
- Fixed: The Source tab appears even when there are no mapped fields.
- Fixed: An issue that required popups to be closed before interacting with the page outside of them.
- Fixed: Tracking data is not always appearing on PODs.
- Fixed: Error alerts are still showing up even after fixing the POD errors.
- Fixed: The Save button stays on the Form Builder, even after it was done saving.
- Fixed: There is a delay in saving when deleting a Relay.
- Fixed: Inconsistent filtering between PODs and Sources.
- Fixed: The Date filter is not accounting for time zones.
- We have removed Google Sheets as a Destination option.