Filtering Messages in Uplink
Uplink is a powerful one-on-one communication tool that gives sales teams a convenient way to nurture leads and build relationships with clients. When paired with Salesforce, Uplink is an invaluable resource that can take your conversion to new heights.
Especially for those who oversee large sales teams, it’s possible to accumulate many Uplink conversations over the lifetime of your Uplink account. If you need to find a specific conversation, or if you want to focus on conversations from a certain period or User, is there a way to do it?
Absolutely! Uplink was designed with convenience in mind and we make it easy to find the conversation you want to focus on.
How to Filter Your Messages in Uplink
Method 1: By Date
On the Messages tab, you’re shown conversations from the past 30 days. In other words, there’s a one-month filter on your messages by default. However, you can change the one-month date filter to any span of time when your Uplink account was active.
Start in the Messages tab of the Uplink dashboard.
- Under the Messages tab, find the “Filter by date range” section.
- Beneath “Filter by date range,” you’ll see two dates, which are the start and end dates for the filter. Click the first date to open a calendar window.
- Choose a desired start date for your filter. Take note of the arrows in the upper left-hand and right-hand corners of the calendar window. These arrows will let you quickly navigate to other months.
- After choosing a start date, the date selection box will remain in place. Choose an end date for your filter. This will close the calendar window and automatically start the filtering process.
- Your filtered conversations will be visible under Conversations.
Method 2: By User
Another way to filter your Uplink conversations is by User. This is useful for when you want to see all the conversations of one specific Uplink User .
- Start in the Messages tab in the Uplink dashboard.
- Make sure the date filter shows your desired range.
- With your desired date range chosen, click on the User whose conversations you want to see. The initials in the colored circle next to the User’s name will turn into a checkmark when the User has been selected.
- Once you’ve selected a User, the conversations should filter automatically with those applicable to your date and User selections being displayed under Conversations.
Congratulations—you’re officially an expert at filtering Uplink conversations! Now you can get back to nurturing leads and building relationships with your clients.