Removing a User’s Access to Uplink
With Uplink, our goal was to give you and your team a powerful, easy-to-use tool to help build better relationships with your customers. Previously, teams were often limited to phone calls or excessive emails back and forth, which aren’t always the most convenient way to communicate. What if you could harness the technology that’s already at your fingertips?
That’s where Uplink comes in. Uplink is a communication tool that lets you leverage the mobile devices your team and customers already own. Uplink lets your team and contacts communicate via text messages and phone calls using the native functions on their devices.
With the flexibility of Uplink, you can add team members as Uplink Users and assign them to their own Uplink Numbers.
But what happens if a member of your team leaves the company?
The administrator of your Uplink account has the ability to create new Uplink Users, assign Uplink Numbers, and remove Users.
How to Remove a User from Uplink
- Make sure that you’re logged into your Uplink account.If you need to log into Uplink, you can do so from the Uplink portal or by typing the following address into your browser: https://uplink.belunar.com
- From the Uplink dashboard, click into the Assignment tab.
- In the Assignment tab, locate the User you’d like to remove under All Numbers on the right-hand side of the window.
- Open the Edit Assignment panel by clicking the three dots. Select Unassign User. Then click Save at the top of the window.
- Find the User under the Unassigned Users. Click the Edit button.
- In the Edit User Information prompt, click Delete.
- In the Delete User prompt, click Confirm. This will delete and automatically save the User removal.
And that’s all there is to it!
Having walked through the process of removing a User from Uplink, we want to leave you with a final thought.
What to Do After Unassigning an Uplink Number
If the User you’re removing had previously engaged in conversations with your clients, we recommend you forward the Unassigned Number to another User. This will ensure that if those customers send another message to the Unassigned Number, those messages will still be received so another Uplink User can respond.
(By the way, if you need help with forwarding an Uplink Number, we can help with that, of course 😉)
Now that you know how to remove a User from Uplink, is there anything else we can help you with? Feel free to browse the database of helpful resources that comprise our Uplink Resources.