Submitting an Uplink Support Ticket
The Lunar team went to galactic lengths to make Uplink a powerful yet easy-to-use messaging tool. Now your team can warm leads and build stronger relationships with your customers, all from the native messaging apps on their smartphones.
Between the deep Salesforce integration and intuitive web-based dashboard, Uplink was designed with simplicity in mind. But sometimes, you may need some one-on-one support to get the most out of Uplink. In those instances, it’s helpful to know how to submit an Uplink support ticket, so we wanted to take a moment to show you how you can do that.
How to Submit an Uplink Support Ticket
- Navigate to the Uplink Resources. You can access Uplink Resources here: http://docs.belunar.com/uplink
- From the Uplink Resources, click Submit a Support Ticket, which you’ll find near the upper right-hand corner of the window. This will open the Lunar Support page in a new tab of your browser
- From the Lunar Support page, you have convenient access to essential Uplink resources as well as information about Lunar’s other software tool, Shuttle.Scroll down the Lunar Support page to find the Open a Support Ticket form.
- Once you’ve scrolled to the Open a Support Ticket form, begin by providing your information.Be sure to select Uplink from the product/service drop-down list.Additionally, make sure you choose an appropriate topic from the drop-down box so the Lunar team knows which type of support you need.Finally, provide a detailed account of what you experienced that led you to seek support. When you’re finished, click Submit.
- After successfully submitting a support ticket, you’ll see a green checkmark, which indicates the request has been sent to the support team.Once you’ve submitted a ticket, you should receive a response from the support team within one business day.
The support team will help you in maximizing your team’s potential with Uplink and efficiently utilizing the platform.
Is there anything else we can help you with? Looking to review the Uplink Quick Start Guide or need help with filtering Uplink messages? Don’t worry — we’ve got you covered. Just visit our Uplink Resources.