Submitting User Feedback in Uplink
Uplink was designed as a powerful messaging tool that puts unparalleled convenience in your hands. Uplink lets your team communicate with clients and leads, and both parties get to use the native messaging apps on their smartphones.
But as is the case with all technology, Uplink isn’t perfect — though we think it’s pretty close 😉 At Lunar, we value the thoughts, opinions, and experiences you have as you use our products. If you experience a bug or think of a feature that would make a great addition to Uplink, we’ve made it easy to submit feedback right from the Uplink dashboard.
How to Submit Feedback in Uplink
- Make sure you’re logged into your Uplink account.If you need to log into your account, you can do so from the Uplink login portal.
- From the Uplink dashboard, locate the Feedback icon near the bottom left-hand corner of the window. Click it to open the Uplink Feedback Form in a new browser tab.
- Scroll down to see the full submission form.
- Enter your information in the boxes provided. Then add your feedback to the corresponding space. Click Submit when you’re finished.
- You’ll see a green checkmark when your feedback has been submitted successfully.
We wanted to make it easy for you to provide feedback to the Lunar team. So anytime you find a bug, come up with a feature you think might make a great addition to Uplink, or even if you just want to tell the team how awesome Uplink is, all you need to do is just follow the steps as provided above.
Is there anything else we can help you with? If you need help filtering Uplink messages or forwarding an Uplink Number, check out our extensive Uplink Resources.