Changing or Resetting the Password to an Uplink Account
The beauty of Uplink is that it facilitates casual conversation between members of your team and leads, allowing them to text using their mobile phones without needing to download another messaging app.
Oops, you’ve forgotten your password. What happens now?
To reset your Uplink password, follow steps for one of two methods as they are provided below.
How to Change/Reset Your Uplink Password: Method 1
- Navigate to the Uplink portal.
- From the Uplink portal, click “Forgot your password?” just below the field for entering your password.
- Check your email for a message containing the link to reset your Uplink account password.
- Click the link and complete the process.
How to Change/Reset Your Uplink Password: Method 2
In rare instances, submitting a password reset request might not work. This could happen after entering an incorrect password too many times resulting in the account getting locked. If this happens to you:
- Navigate to the Uplink portal and click "Contact Support"
- You will be directed to a form to open a Support Ticket. The Uplink Support Team will respond to your request with the next steps.
Once you’re back into your Uplink account, you’re free to check your Uplink User Numbers percentage, create a new Uplink User, and access current conversations.