Conditional Fields in Form Builder
Making Conditional Fields in Form Builder
- Create a form using form builder.
- Select the Field that you would like to make conditional, and select the Conditional Visibility toggle on the Edit Field menu.
- Identify the field that you would like to make the Field contingent on, and select it on the Controlling Field drop-down. Next select the option in that controlling field that you would like to trigger the conditional field to be made visible.
- The eye that you see on the "Insurance_Type" field signifies that this field is contingent on another field. If you select the contingent field, in this case "Insurance_Company", you will notice an eye on the first "Value" as that is the option that is triggering the conditional field to be made visible
- In this example, when a lead fills out this form, they will not see the "Insurance Type" field unless they select "Acme Insurance" under the "Insurance Company" field.